The regular enrollment period for Fall 2023 is closed. There are a few late-start classes available which begin in October.
Enrollment Services is open from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
You can schedule a New Appointment to:
- Plan courses for your next semester
- Drop a course from an existing schedule
If you are following the Computer Science, Networking/Cyber Security, Business Management Marketing/Accounting, Pre-Health Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Education, Funeral Service, or EMT/EMS degree plans, you must contact your Faculty Mentor.
If you are not pursuing one of the degrees listed above, to make an appointment with an Academic Advisor, click New Appointment, then...
- Enter your name, contact phone number, email address, and date of birth in the appointment area
- Choose an advisor based on program last name (alphabetically), by student group (TRIO, VA), or by technical program type
- Students will receive a confirmation email immediately and an email reminder the day before the appointment
*If you encounter any problems, email email@example.com for assistance*